My Eyes

My Eyes is an audio-slide show featuring pictures taken by Jose Antonio Dominguez, a student from the photography workshop for the blind and visually impaired organized by Sight of Emotion organization, where I had the pleasure of teaching photography this summer.  I helped him develop his idea for the photo essay, he went out and took the pictures and I recorded the audio and produced it.

In this project Jose Antonio introduces us to his guide-dog Bonnie, tells us what it's like for him to take pictures in Mexico City and shows us the people who help him along his way through D.F.

Soon I'll be publishing more stories in collaboration with students from this workshop for the blind and visually impaired.  To see the audio-slide show click here: www.chicosanchez.com/myeyes
(Photo ©Jose Antonio Dominguez/OQS-All Rights Reserved)
 To see more of my audio-slide shows please enter my website: www.chicosanchez.com

   To know more about Sight of Emotion enter their website: sightofemotion.com (In Spanish)