México. Alma Esencial - My second book


My second photography book, titled "México. Essential Soul," is here!

Mexican publisher AM Editores has designed another big, thick, coffee table style book with 263 pages featuring my travel pictures from across Mexico.

Culture, architecture, arqueology, traditios, among other travel subjets. The images run full page and are accompanied by poetic texts by Alejandra Uhthoff in English and Spanish.

Working again with AM Editores on this second photo book has been another great experience. Their graphic designers are very talented and the final result is really amazing. I want to thank the AM team for making me look really good.

I'm proud to be involved in a book that shows the world Mexico's rich culture, its diversity, traditions and beauty.


For more information about this book please contact me at chicosanchezphoto@gmail.com

Read about my first book Mexico, Alma Natural clicking here

To know other photography projects please enter my website: www.chicosanchez.com