Pictures on Exhibit in Expofotoperiodismo 2012

The single picture on exhibit
Yesterday the 8th Expofotoperiodismo 2012 exhibition was inagurated. The exhibit presents a selection of the best press and documentary images produced by photographers based in Mexico last year. The pictures art exhibited at the Museo del Chopo museum in colaboration with the Centro de la Imagen/CONACULTA. The curator of the show is world renowned photographer John Moore. The exhibit will be open until October 3.

I'm happy to share that my photo story about the photographers of Ojos que Sienten (Sight of Emotion), the organization that gives photo workshops to the blind and visually impaired, is on exhibit at the show, along with an image I took of a cat recovering at a pet hospital.

If you would like to see this show get the map by clicking the picture.
My photostory in Ojos que Sienten (Sight of Emotion) blind and visually impaired photographers
 The pictures are part of these two audio-slide shows: The Sight Within and Pet Hospital

I've been working with photographers of Ojos que Sienten/Sight of Emotion producing audio-slide shows with their pictures. For more information click here.

To see more of my photography work please visit my website: www.chicosanchez.com