Odilon, The Organ Grinder - Blind and Visually Impaired Photo Workshop Projects

This week I'm sharing Organ Grinder, another audio-slide show with pictures taken by Jose Sebastian Munoz, one of the visually impaired students who attended a photography workshop for the blind that I helped teach at the organization Sight of Emotion. Jose has 40% of his vision. I helped with the audio and production.

In this project Jose Sebastian shows us his portraits of his fellow childhood schoolmate who works as an organ grinder in the Zocalo, the main square of Mexico City.

To see the audio-slide show enter this link: www.chicosanchez.com/organgrinder
 (Photo ©Jose Sebastian Munoz/OQS-All Rights Reserved)
If you are interested in seen my audio-slide show about Sight of Emotion click here:

Here are two links to audio-slide shows I produced with images by Sight of Emotion students: